Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 75: Faith

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” - Gail Devers

In order to achieve greatness, success, or anything you want; I must have faith. I'm the only one who I can rely on to believe in myself. I have to know that I can achieve anything I put my mind to. I've never failed myself on that one before. If I put my best effort in to achieving something, I will achieve it. I will earn it. I deserve it.

No one knows what I can achieve more than myself. No one believes in me like I do. No one knows who I really am inside, and how great of a person I really am. I am amazing. I am someone. I am important. I'm not cocky, or stuck up, but I do have a great sense of confidence in myself when it comes down to it. I thank God for who I am every day. I thank him for bringing me to this point in my life, and helping me achieve the things that I have; while motivating me to go further.

Sometimes I  have to let go of all doubts, and fears of failure. I have to rely on myself, and follow my heart. Don't question anything, and just do what I do. Trust in my heart 100%, and know what I want; and go for it. Never losing focus, and never giving up. All things worth having, be them great or small, are worth every bit of effort it takes to obtain them.

I can't get frustrated, I can't let myself down. There is no other option but success. I need to focus on my abilities, my talents, my skills, and reach for my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment