Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 70: Confidence

“When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.”

I know who I am.

I need to have more pride and confidence in myself. Confidence is attractive.

I am a pretty awesome person. I am fun to be around. I'm kind, giving, and considerate. Those that I care about, I'm always here for, no matter what. Treat me with respect, and I'll treat you with respect. I am a handsome guy, and I have a baby face.

I'm not perfect, and I have made my fair share of mistakes, some of them repeatedly. In the end I learned, and grew from my mistakes. It's all you can do. You fix what you can, leave the things be that you can't, and learn from all of it. Life is a roller coaster. You have to hold on tight, and prepare yourself for the next drop.

I know who I am, and I know what I want in life. I know I am a good person. I know that I am not perfect. I know I will make mistakes in the future. I know I have good morals, and good judgement. I know I will be a great boyfriend, husband, and father some day. I know I am going to be a great Nurse some day. I can't wait for that.

I know I am a great son, brother, and friend to those in my life.

I have no regrets in this life. I've lived, and learned. The things I've done and said and done in the past, do not represent who I am. They are a part of who I am. Every day is a learning experience, preparing me for tomorrow. I live each day to the best of my ability, the way that I want to live it, with no regrets.

I am who I am, and that's all I can be. Like me, love me, or hate me. I'm real. I'm genuine. I am me, that's all I'll ever be. I'm a sinner, I'm not a saint. Don't judge me. I am only me, and that's who I want to be.

Live life, and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment